Please note that these T&Cs will be incorporated into any Physical Contract We may execute with You in future and will be enforceable against You to the same extent as the terms of the Physical Contract. Therefore We request You to please read these T&Cs carefully before clicking on the "Terms and Conditions" checkbox.
Please go through these terms carefully. It is important that you spend time reading the terms as they constitute a legal agreement ("Agreement") between https://www.glxkart.com/ (the "Website" or "Site") This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 that provide for the due diligence to be exercised by the Website.
One Glxkart Systems Private Limited ("Glxkart " "we" or "us", which also includes its affiliates) is an authorized payment and settlement system under the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007.YOUR AGREEMENT WITH GLXKART
1. We reserve the right to modify the Terms at any time without giving you any prior notice. Your use
of the Website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound
by the Terms as modified. Any additional terms and conditions, disclaimers, privacy policies and
other policies applicable in general and/ or to specific areas of this Website or to particular
Service are also considered as Terms.
2. You acknowledge that you will be bound by this Agreement for availing any of the Services offered by us.
3. Your access to use of the Website and the Services will be solely at the discretion of Glxkart.
4. The Agreement is published in compliance of, and is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including but limited to: 1. the Indian Contract Act, 1872, 2. the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, and 3. the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed there under, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011, and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
1. By using the Website and its Services, you agree that you have read and understood these
Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms and use the Services in compliance with these
Terms. Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by (or cannot comply
with) any of the terms below, please leave the Website immediately and terminate your account
with us. The information that you obtain or receive from Glxkart, its Team, contractors, partners,
sponsors, advertisers or otherwise on the Website is for informational and scheduling purposes
2. The information provided on the Website is not professional advice and must not be considered as such. Your use of information provided on the Website is solely at your own risk.
3. You can accept the Terms by: 1. Using the Website; or 2. By actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that Glxkart will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
4. For being a valid User you must satisfy the following conditions: 1. You are of legal age to form a binding contract with Glxkart; or 2. You are not a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of India or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the services.
1. In order to access certain Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself
(such as identification, contact or payment details) as part of the registration process for the
Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any registration
information you give to us will always be true, accurate, correct, complete and up to date. Any
phone number used to register with the Website needs to be registered in your name and you
might be asked to provide supporting documents to prove the same.
2. In terms of Information and Technology Act,2000 read with Information Technology (Intermediary guidelines) Rules, 2011, Glxkart securely transmits and saves your data including but not limiting to the interactions done by the user on the Glxkart App, the transactions undertaken by the user via Glxkart including the exchange of short message service, to our secure servers. The same enables Glxkart to not only serve its users with better offers but also with reminders and notifications for activities more in-line for users interests.
3. Information provided by Glxkart or otherwise obtained from the Website will not be used for any unauthorized and unlawful purpose;
4. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Glxkart, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with us;
5. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services);
6. You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, transfer, license, rent, sell, trade or resell the information obtained from the Website for any purpose whatsoever;
7. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Glxkart has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Glxkart may suffer) of any such breach.
1. Except for Posted Information that you submit, all of the information available on or through the
Services and/or the Website, including without limitation, text, photographs, graphics and video
and audio content, is owned by us and our licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark,
patent and trade secret laws, other proprietary rights and international treaties. You acknowledge
that the Services and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Services
contain Glxkart's proprietary information. We give you permission to use the aforementioned
content for personal, non-commercial purposes only and do not transfer any intellectual property
rights to you by virtue of permitting your use of the Services. You may print, download, and store
information from the Website for your own convenience, but you may not copy, distribute,
republish (except as permitted in this paragraph), sell, or exploit any of the content, or exploit the
Website in whole or in part, for any commercial gain or purpose whatsoever. Except as is
expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights,
and all rights in the Website and the Services not expressly granted by us to you are retained by
2. We make no guarantees, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, expertise and quality of work or services or other information concerning the Team.
1. Glxkart's explains how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our
Services. By using our services, you agree that Glxkartc an use such data in accordance with our
2. You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
3. You agree that you will be solely responsible to Glxkart for all activities that occur under your account.
4. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify us immediately at Glxkart Contact us.
5. All trademarks, brands and service marks used in conjunction with the Services offered by Glxkart. Glxkart shall own all of the copyrights and database rights in the Services. Without our consent, you may not publish, distribute, extract or reproduce any contents provided by the Services. For use of any third party's intellectual property, you need to get permission directly from the owner of the intellectual property for any use. Third party trademarks may appear on this Website and all rights therein are reserved to the registered owners of those trademarks.
6. As a user of our Website, you acknowledge that any intellectual property which is not specifically mentioned to be owned by us is owned by their respective owners and the owners have a right to take appropriate actions against you for any violation, infringement and passing off.
7. Your use of the Services is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any party's copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of any intellectual property rights caused by use of the interface/Website.
1. Your account may be disabled and Services may be terminated based upon the representations
made by you. Any of the following actions may result in termination of Services:
1. Impersonating another person or entity with the effect of misleading users about the identity of the creator of content (including misleading account user names, voices and sounds used in broadcasts, and account profile information);
2. Impersonating the Services or a Glxkart Team member;
3. Representing that content you post or transmit through the Services is created or endorsed by us;
4. Providing or sending any content which may be harmful or detrimental to Glxkart or its business associates, or which violates any restriction or policy established by Glxkart or its business associates;
5. Submission of any content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by us;
6. Falsification or deletion of any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is posted;
7. Putting on Glxkart's system any content that contains software viruses, trojan horses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
8. Manipulating Service identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted via the Services;
9. Collecting or storing personal data about other users;
10. Interfering with or disrupting the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
11. Using any robot, spider, website search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Service or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
12. Creating user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences.